- Information You Provide
When you sign-in in this Service through an Integrated Service, see "Integrated Service" section below for the information about personal data that is available to me through this third party authorization.
- Automatically Collected Information
When you use this Service, certain information from your device may automatically be recorded using various types of technology. This information may include your Service sessions, session duration, operating system, device model, geography, first launch of the Service, Service open date, Service update data, and in-app purchases. When you use the Service, in a case of an error in the app, I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone that may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics. This information is gathered from all users.
- Integrated Service
You may be given the option to access or register for the Service through the use of your user name and password for certain service provided by third party, through the use of your Google credentials, or otherwise have the option to authorize an Integrated Service to provide personal information or other information to me. By authorizing us to connect with this Integrated Service, you authorize me to access and store your personal information that the Integrated Service makes available to me, including your name and email address, and to use and disclose such information in accordance with this Policy. You should check your privacy settings on these Integrated Service to understand and change the information sent to me through this Integrated Service. Please review this Integrated Service’s terms and privacy policies carefully before using their service and connecting to my Service.
- Mobile Advertising Identifiers
Android provides transient, resettable, and unique identifiers for the purposes of advertising; these are known as the Android Advertising ID. The Android Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play services. This identifier has policies governing appropriate use, which the Service respect. The most important aspect of acceptable use of identifier is respecting your ability to opt-out of its use. This identifier are considered not to be personally-identifiable, because they can be reset and are randomly generated. If your device has an Advertising ID, I may collect and use it for advertising and user analytics purposes to provide you with information, advertisements, or offers specific to your location and interests. If your device does not have Advertising ID, I may use other persistent identifiers. The information collected may be also stored on your device. To reset your Android Advertising ID or opt-out of receiving targeted ads through your Android Advertising ID, follow this instructions:
- Open device's "Settings" app -> Google (or depending on your device, open "Google Settings" app)
- Under "Services", select "Ads"
- Turn on “Opt out of Ads Personalization” by moving the switch to the right until it turns blue to opt-out of receiving targeted ads
Choose "Reset advertising ID" and then "OK" to reset your Android Advertising ID
- Third Party Services
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I collect the information specified above in order to:
- Operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all features of the Service, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to users.
- Understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of my users, to improve the Service, and to develop new features and functionalities.
- Personalize the Service, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- Provide customized advertisements, content, and information; monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Service.
- Monitor aggregate website and mobile app usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- Track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service.
I DO NOT sell users information.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate my Service;
- To provide the Service on my behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist me in analyzing how my Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on my behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
Last updated: 21 September 2018